Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ohhhey

well hello there blog. 
kinda forgot about you.
oops..
anywho.
to make up for my forgetfulness i will teach you how to be Kirby.

TIPS ON BEING KIRBY:
- dance in public
- frequently make animal noises
- love harry potter
- have a best friend named Jennifer
- love christmas time
- never wear matching socks
- have a freckle on your lip
- own a batman cape
- listen to "stand up" by one direction on repeat
- watch tv on mute for hours because the remote is slightly out of reach
- sing all the time
- be a horrible singer
- don't eat seafood
- love chicken
- love nutella
- love photography
- love spongebob 
- be a bookworm

get it? got it? good.
my head hurts like crazy. i'm going to go try to find a camera bag online,
buhbai.

1 comment:

  1. You blocked me on ig. Can you please unblock. I didn't do anything at all!!! I never stole pictures. I never asked personal things. I liked a lot of your pictures. I was never rude or mean to you or anyone. U were my biggest inspiration. Please. My user is @bigBrowneyes_

    ReplyDelete